[Hackrf-dev] Lonely Hack_RF seeking ...

Frank Pedersen frank at sundog.dk
Mon Mar 13 11:38:10 EDT 2017

Hello,

I also have my half deffect HackRF collecting dust.
Last I used was at CCC15.

There was one guy who sat down next to me and played around with a small
china RF amplifier for RF cars, and suddently my waterfall sprectrum gave
an spike and then went out.
It can still send but not receive, so I guess that we are talking about
replacing one ore two small smd switches. I didn't have the equitment to
test and do this so I got another in the meantime.

I will sell it for 100 euro including the porto. EU only.

Cheers,
Frank