[Hackrf-dev] HackRF One + gnss-sdr + LNA bias flag + ....

smalltalk7 smalltalk7 at btinternet.com
Wed Dec 20 11:29:04 EST 2017

Hi, i have tried to install it via pentoo to mac and windows partition, it doesn’t seem to  work.....in the end i just boot from cd to my 64bit windows i5 system and it works fine, i just leave it on  while im using the hackrf/software as you loose everything if you shut down then use live cd again.....lot of hours and pain and WASTED time the other way(hard permenant install).....good luck! Im not an expert with linux/mac