[Hackrf-dev] HackRF One + gnss-sdr + LNA bias flag + ....

Sims, William Herb (MSFC-ES63) herb.sims at nasa.gov
Wed Dec 20 08:25:19 EST 2017

Sorry if this is a duplicated post – I haven’t seen my question from yesterday come across my email.

I am trying to get the HackOne RF and the gnss-sdr program (Mac OS) up and running.  I can get the “read from file” to work just fine.  When I switch over to osmoscom in the config file, nothing happens.  Has anyone been able to get the gnss-sdr project to work with the HackRF One?  If so, can you post the config file for it please?

I cannot seem to find any documentation on how to enable the bias voltage on the HackOne as well.  I cannot even get it to turn on via gnuradio-companion (I set the bias=1 in the arguments line).  What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Herb

Dr. Herb Sims
EV41
Bldg. 4600 / Room 4113
Control Systems Design & Analysis Branch
MSFC, AL 358012
256-961-3214
I want to tell the whole world that I love my wife and kids - what better way than one email at a time

Ich will der ganzen Welt sagen, dass ich meine Frau und Kinder liebe – wie ist das besser zu machen als Mail für Mail, eine nach der anderen.