[Hackrf-dev] Fwd: HackRF for preliminary FCC home test?

Sergey Ivanov ivanov1024 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 16:27:36 EDT 2017

Exactly.
Except that I am not going to spend money on a professional calibrated
equipment. The goal is to make quick and dirty "kind of" FCC test to allow
rapid hardware and firmware iterations in the house.
When I will be confident, I will go to a certified lab as everyone do for
FCC.

Thanks for the idea to check similar FCC test reports!

--
Best Regards,

Sergey Ivanov
+7 910 424 9895