[Hackrf-dev] what is the story with gr-osmosdr not building?

Dominic Spill dominicgs at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 01:22:23 EDT 2017

On 30 July 2017 at 22:51, Chuck McManis <chuck.mcmanis at gmail.com> wrote:

> Every day I regret spending money on this LimeSDR unit, and the only way
to talk to it is with 'SoapSDR' driving it through gr-osmosdr. Now why
gr-osmosdr can't drive it directly? Who knows but still I thought I would
rebuild gr-osmosdr from source and it dies horribly trying to build RTL
stuff.

Hi Chuck,

We're not in a position to support LimeSDR on this mailing list, there's no
link between the projects and I don't have access to the hardware.  I don't
know if LimeSDR has a support channel, but I would recommend contacting
them or other LimeSDR users as they will likely have experience with
building LimeSDR support for GNU Radio.

Thanks,
  Dominic