[Hackrf-dev] Issues using Hackrf one

sck at nogas.org sck at nogas.org
Thu Sep 29 12:24:54 EDT 2016

Not sure, but...

Check the Antenna to make sure you have an SMA-RP connector and not an SMA.

https://oscarliang.com/difference-sma-rpsma-connector-antenna-fpv-copter/

I had an SMA antenna that I tried to use on my HackRF and could not
receive any signal... Why? Because although the antenna screwed on to the
HackRF, there was no center pin to connect the antenna to the hackrf.
Dohh!

Scott