[Hackrf-dev] Hack Will Not Restart

SETI at SETI Net SETI at SETI.Net
Mon Sep 12 11:17:04 EDT 2016

My HackRF One will not restart.
When I run it with any of the available Windows SDR software applications it does this:
Initially starts and functions as expected.
When I press the STOP button on the software User Interface the Hack stops
When I press the RUN button the Hack does not start.
It takes pressing the RESET button on the Hack to restore operation.

I am using:
ID:HackRF_One
PartID: 2684406588 6768452
Serial No: 0, 0,1165517768,590812447

Running under Windows 10 X64
Tried it with SDRSharp, SDR-Radio, Cubic and my own version of the Hack tools written in Delphi

Do I need new firmware, drivers, any ideas.