[Hackrf-dev] Need help with Hackrf-tools Build for Windows

Justin B justin.broos at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 12:18:27 EDT 2016

Looked at your website, same problems I had. Final fix is to edit
properties of hackrf (right-click -> properties). Navigate to Linker >
Input: add your external libraries as CMAKE didn't do this for me either.
It should look like this:

d:\dev\include\libusb-1.0;D:\dev\include\pthreads-w32-2-9-1-release\Pre-built.2\include;%(AdditionalIncludeDirectories)