[Hackrf-dev] Building the Tools with Windows

Dominic Spill dominicgs at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 04:58:13 EDT 2016

Hi James,

It appears that you have a cmake variable named "LIBUSB_LIBRARIES
LIBUSB_INCLUDE_DIR", those are two separate variables.  The first
(LIBUSB_LIBRARIES) should point to the directory holding the .dll file from
libusb.  The second (LIBUSB_INCLUDE_DIR) should point to the include
directory, as you have previously set.

There is also a missing variable of THREADS_PTHREADS_WIN32_LIBRARY, which
should point to the directory containing the pthreads .dll file.

Dominic