[Hackrf-dev] Error while running dump1090 with Hackrf

Dominic Spill dominicgs at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 07:08:15 EDT 2016

On 4 October 2016 at 05:26, Kavyashree <kavya at tenettech.com> wrote:

> but when i do make for dump1090_sdrplus i get below error. how to solve
this?

> Package soxr was not found in the pkg-config search path.
> Perhaps you should add the directory containing `soxr.pc'
> No package 'soxr' found

To fix this you need to install libsoxr, if you're using debian/ubuntu/kali
you need to run: sudo apt-get install libsoxr-dev

> cc -O2 -g -Wall -W  -c dump1090.c
> dump1090.c:53:27: fatal error: mirsdrapi-rsp.h: No such file or directory
>  #include "mirsdrapi-rsp.h"
>                            ^

A bit of googling suggests that this file is part of SDRPlay, which I don't
seem to be able to find.  However, you can avoid it by using the HackRF
tagged version:
git checkout HackRF_One
make

This should build a version that works with HackRF but avoids the SDRPlay
dependency.

Dominic