[Hackrf-dev] Current, reasonably priced external clock?

Roy roydxb at me.com
Mon Nov 7 17:02:01 EST 2016

I bought two of them from Taobao, plugged one in each of my HackRF Ones,
both devices were plug and play, no problem, they appear as external
sources. Later, I removed one of them so that I could share one source
between the two devices, both HackRF's show that they have external
sources now. I'm not sure about the spec, I haven't attempted to make
any measurements (too busy with other things) but they seem accurate to
me. When I have more time I'll investigate the possibility of using a
GPS as an external source.

Roy