[Hackrf-dev] Input From Photodiode (Rev.)

Lucas Riobó lucasthebeat at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 16:30:15 EST 2016

Thanks a lot Mark for the quick answer!
I didn't think about the IR!. I'll try with a very easy-to-do circuit
<http://i.stack.imgur.com/5FA0C.png> for the photodiode in the antenna
input, and changing the IR Photodiode with a photodiode that works in the
wavelength i'm working.

I'll post any news of this proyect.

I'm looking forward to another options / advices in this forum.

Thanks!!

Lucas.

--

Saludos,