[Hackrf-dev] Selling HackRF One

R. Stone reedstone at gmail.com
Tue May 17 01:09:10 EDT 2016

I am selling my HackRF one and associated equipment. About $465 worth for
$400 obo including shipping within the continental US. It works great and
includes the following:

   - HackRF One
   - Ham it up 125Mhz up-converter
   - Ant 500
   - RTL2832U DVB-T 54-2200MHz 2.4MSPS 8bit
   - Aluminium carrying case
   - Log Periodic PCB Antenna 900-2600 MHz
   - Male SMA to Male SMA pigtail cable, RG-316, 1ft long
   - Male SMA to Male SMA cable , LMR-195, 2ft long
   - Female SMA to Male MCX 90 Degree pigtail, RG-316, 8in long
   - USB cable for HackRF 1 with RF Choke
   - USB Cable to power Ham-it-Up 6ft

I would be up to negotiations or removing the RTL2832U and it's pigtail to
lower the price. The carrying case has egg crate foam in the lid. The rest
of the foam was removed to make room to put everything.

Picture --> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3TH1AtoRbC5V0xOTDZlNU40MWs/view?usp=sharing

-Reed