[Hackrf-dev] FW: Upconverter

Martin Smith martin_z_smith at yahoo.ie
Sun May 8 19:10:59 EDT 2016

Any up-converter will help with their low pass filters (as well as the
obvious shifting to a frequency range with less attenuation). Me
personally I like the spyverter a lot,  but I also like the ham-it-up
for being fully open source.

check out http://www.rtl-sdr.com/review-of-the-spyverter-upconverter/
there are a few up converters on the market