[Hackrf-dev] Static/warbling non reception issue

davidmarkusgoldstein at gmail.com davidmarkusgoldstein at gmail.com
Sun May 1 16:54:58 EDT 2016

Okay...I checked compared to signals recorded on YouTube, and mine are inaudible comparatively.  The sampling rate is 8...I'll give it more time, testing.  I was thinking it was maybe a configuration file setting that can be adjusted...but let me do some more testing.

Thx!

David

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note® II, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

> I'd even consider buying studio1, if I can get this to work.  I posted
> the basic settings screens...the signals are strong on the spectrum.
>  Everything's just so inaudible and static'd.

What is your sampling rate? Did you try turning it down?

A sampling rate of 4-5 times the bandwidth is sufficient. WBFM is
roughly 200 kHz - a sampling rate of 1.75 MHz is sufficient.

It might not be the sound card - it might be the USB dropping data.