[Hackrf-dev] Receiver front end sensitivity

John Wright cooljohnwright at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 19:21:55 EST 2016

I have been trying to measure WIMAX OFDM (5 GHz) signals but have not been
successful. I have tried multiple antennas, LNA, and looking at the
transmitter right in front of me with an Aaronia spectrum analyzer running
in the same band to ensure signals due in fact exist.   I have been able to
get WIFI measurements in the 2.4 GHz range.  Does the HackRF receiver front
end sensitivity roll off higher in the spectrum?