[Hackrf-dev] HackRF No Longer Visible & LEDs Showing Fault

Michael Smith radiomon10 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 15:48:12 EST 2016

Dear Support;

  I have had many hours of fun with the HackRF on Linux and Windows with no
problems, but recently I have lost the use completely of the HackRF.
Symptoms are as follows:
3V3, RF, TX led's constantly lit when connected to either Win7 or Linux.
1V8 LED off, USB and RX very dim.
 I have tried a DFU reset, reset and there is no change to the display.
 I have tried to lsusb on Linux in both normal, and reset DFU mode, but no
sign of DFU or Hack, and used to work on Windows too, but no more.

  This appears to be a similar failure to a post in December [Hackrf-dev]
HackRF One not detected anymore.
<https://pairlist9.pair.net/pipermail/hackrf-dev/2015-December/001725.html>

Is there anything I can do here to try to resurrect?

Best Regards

Mike G6OES
<https://pairlist9.pair.net/pipermail/hackrf-dev/2015-December/001725.html>