[Hackrf-dev] Not recognized USB

Paul Opitz pmanu44 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 5 10:42:19 EDT 2016

Wow. I really didn't do anything different, this morning, but using Raspberry Pi, I was able to:DFU Firmware updaterecognize the hackrf after that updateand complete main firmware and cpld updates.
Other than the unit sitting overnight w/no power (which should have had no effect), I really didn't do anything I hadn't tried a dozen times, yesterday.
Not going to curse fate...moving on to actually using this new toy.