[Hackrf-dev] HackRF Rx Design

Cinaed Simson cinaed.simson at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 00:47:43 EDT 2016

On 07/15/2016 03:34 PM, John Wright wrote:
> Something like this?
>
> http://www.ebay.com/itm/93T2024-Linear-Technology-Ltc5544Iuf-Pbf-Ic-Mixer-Downconverter-4-6Ghz-Qfn-16-/261498815228?hash=item3ce28b42fc:g:3FoAAOxyJypTkUM9

Hmm, yes and no.

Yes, that's the idea - but no, don't buy it from that person - the chip
only costs $12.10

  http://www.linear.com/purchase/LTC5544

Also, there's the

  http://www.linear.com/product/LTC5548

which goes from 2 GHz to 14 GHz with an IF of DC-6 GHz also - and costs
$13.58.

Enclosed is an image of the demo board which costs $125 for the LTC554
and $200 for the LTC5548.

Considering that the chip looks like it might fit inside of female SMA
connector, the demo board might be worth the cost.

You can also use them as an upconverters.

-- Cinaed