[Hackrf-dev] Script

Michał Byrecki michal.byrecki at techniline.com
Mon Jul 11 03:27:25 EDT 2016

Howdy,
To be more specific (and off-topic a bit), we have to separate the
know-how engineering ideas apart of the law.

1. Jammers exit and they are used in many occasions - like securing the
VIP locations, There are ECM systems for electronic warfare. There are
systems under development for shutting off the drones.

2. Life saving appliances should not rely on WiFi or any other radio
signal transmission. That kind of devices I would consider highly
irresponsible, as parsing the radio spectrum may not always result with
a valid information (check out excellent material from Travis Goodspeed
& Sergey Bratus: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ffss-p2JfKw).

I took a shot to share a part of my electronic knowledge with the
author. If he is not willing to go into _technical_ details due to a
lack of knowledge, I am out :)

Brgds,
Mike SP5BYK