[Hackrf-dev] Script

Srinivasan T tsvs.lc at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 03:19:44 EDT 2016

Hi Ian,

I would like let you know  that there is nothing wrong to know for study purpose. I have seen various scripts available and apart from that

the power is also calculated into account.  We are not try to jam signal for 100 m or 200 m, it is just , may be for 1 meter which is really under save zone.

I know for sure and there are technical matter into account as well.

Anyway , let me know incase anything.

Regards

Srinivasan T