[Hackrf-dev] Script

Michał Byrecki michal.byrecki at techniline.com
Sun Jul 10 14:42:25 EDT 2016

Howdy,
Instead of using HackRF, where You'd have to:
- tune the frequency & send a digitally-generated noise
- build a band-pass output filter
- provide a TX power amp
I would suggest having a closer look to the designs with a simple PLL
loop with VCO modulated with noise acquired from a zener diode. I.e.
first querry on google:
https://entropia.de/GPS_Jammer

That concept can be easily scaled for any band You like. Best of all,
You leave the band noise generation to the analog circuits saving Your
cpu power ;)

Brgds,
Mike