[Hackrf-dev] Script

Ross Whenmouth ross at topwire.co.nz
Sun Jul 10 01:47:27 EDT 2016

Hi Srinivasan,

> I need input an help on script.
>
> My understanding that we can transmit a signal using HackRF to jam signal in 2.4 GHz spectrum.
<SNIP>
> I have checked few script, some scipt can jam signal in 2.4 GHz for particular CF not for all frequency.

Deliberately jamming the 2.4 GHz band is almost always illegal (in
pretty much every country).
The HackRF is a intended to be used as a test instrument, not a jammer -
we do not want the law to come to regard the HackRF as a radio jammer!
(please note that in many countries it is illegal to manufacture, import
or even merely possess a radio jammer).

Regards
Ross Whenmouth