[Hackrf-dev] Hackrf Rx sensitivity

Nader Omer st2nh at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 15 18:15:43 EST 2016

Thanks dear Glen for info

I figured out some issues concerned my Hackrf sensitivity.
Some broadband local interference seem overloaded it.
 I followed the steps listed here
1- Shut down every electrical equipments in my shack
2-  USB cable changed, several ferrite beads added over it.
3- laptop ran on battery.
4- Ferrits beads added around the coax near hackrf .
5- Cancelling adapters between hackrf coax and antenna switch N-type connector fix instead. Yeees I succeeded to receive many satellites with Hackrf.
Here a link to short clip - receiving Amsat AO-86 audio beacon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L84ZUVkbm78