[Hackrf-dev] Hackrf Rx sensitivity

Nader Omer st2nh at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 14 18:14:34 EST 2016

Hi Jared
Thanks for reply and info.
Yep I think the problem with wideband front end selectivity.
I intended to use hackrf to tracking satellites.
During the last 12 hours I was trying to received any satellite with all setup configurations ie (amp on and off LAN up or down , preamp on and off changing my cross yagi polarization etc)
I used funcube dongle and rtl with great succes even with my mast preamp .
For sure I still miss something with Hackrf.Nader/st2nh