[Hackrf-dev] [hackrf-dev] Help and Support

Eko Wa digit255 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 18:01:12 EST 2016

Hi,
I think the source emission is coming from a WIFI device near you that
doing active scanning.
Maybe the laptop it self or cellphone that NOT connected to any acces point,
but the WIFI is active, so they doing active scanning.
About access poit name AndroidAP, it is default name of WIFI tethering
using android cellphone.

By the way, what is the response from IDA Singapore and MCMC Malaysia ?
Because I have told by my friend work at Balmon Jakarta, Indonesia,
about your complain, his name is Lutfi.

Eko, YG3CJY