[Hackrf-dev] [hackrf-dev] Help and Support

Silverfox alan.r.hill at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 17:39:12 EST 2016

There are lots of 2.4G microwave systems out there using directional and omni directional  antennas.  These are units made by commercial vendors and Hams are using them to develop a private ham radio internet.  The precursor network is known as broadband hamnet and the latest incantation is AREDN.  It sounds like this might be what you are hearing.

Alan W6ARH