[Hackrf-dev] HackRF dies .. our findings

william hatch billhatch40 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 23 09:40:56 EST 2016

Dominic,
These were independent issues. 1) a batch of three 12 inch micro USB to USB cables form Amazon were all defective.The radios were fine. For the small $ amount involved it was not worth following up with the seller of the cables.  2) One radio out of 5 that we have purchased had an intermitent disconnect in the radio's USB port.

I have asked the person who detected and fixed the radio USB port to send you any details.
 Bill Hatch