[Hackrf-dev] A couple of questions aout hackrf one

John Trager jtrager at carolina.rr.com
Fri Dec 9 15:30:50 EST 2016

When I use the Pentoo Linux or windows versions of GNU, and either run the hackrf one in receive or transmit, it remains in the receive or transmit mode after clicking on EXIT.  Is this normal (I wouldn’t think so)?

Also, I’m able to receive a signal on the 2M amateur band using hackrf_transfer –f 144201000 –c 127, but using the same command, I can’t receive a signal using hackf_transfer –f 1296101000 –c 127.  I have each display on the receiver set to 1kHz below the frequency in the command, and I’m receiving using a SSB USB mode.  I also tried other settings, using the –x 15 parameter, but still don’t receive anything on the 1.2Ghz band receiver.  Is there something else I may need to do given the higher frequency?

Thank you,

John