[Hackrf-dev] Finding the Interference with directional antenna?

Scott Davis scottk5ta at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 00:21:49 EST 2016

There are many, many commercial directional antennas available for the 2.4 GHz band.  Dish Network operates in the Ku-band, around 12 GHz, so their dishes are a bit small for 2.4, but it sounds like fun to play with one…it’s a lot easier to use a smaller, lightweight yagi.  They come in all sizes.  Here’s one example:

	https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008Z4I7WQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 <https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008Z4I7WQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1>

-Scott