[Hackrf-dev] Static/warbling non reception issue

David Goldstein davidmarkusgoldstein at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 03:01:00 EDT 2016

Thanks Dominic.  The two programs that  I can get some kind of audio signal with static are:  SDR# and HDSDR.  SDR-Radio hasn't worked yet at all.  I'll get together some screenshots of the settings...I'm also going to get some other soundcard in order to see if a new soundcard/driver correct the problem.  I'm getting the new soundcard because I have had this type of problem with the Winradio G315e before which was fixed with modified driver settings.

David