[Hackrf-dev] packet

Dominic Spill dominicgs at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 19:33:51 EDT 2016

On 27 April 2016 at 08:07, M E via HackRF-dev
<hackrf-dev at greatscottgadgets.com> wrote:
> Hi
> i want to receive packet from adsl modem with hackrf one. i receive signal
> from that properly but cant receive any packet.

I've been interested in using HackRF to look at ADSL for a while.
Would you mind sharing your setup with us?  IT will affect how you
extract packets from the signal.

> how do it with gnu radio ?

You will need to create a flowgraph that implements the PHY layer of
ADSL.  I don't believe that one already exists.  There are a number of
variants of ADSL, so be sure that you find the spec document for the
version that matches your capture.