[Hackrf-dev] Retune time for the hackRF One

Michael Ossmann mike at ossmann.com
Tue Apr 26 21:15:29 EDT 2016

On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 05:46:01PM -0700, Patrick Sathyanathan wrote:

> BTW, the ANT500 I received from NooElec does not have the rotating
> collar I expected from the description.

It can be a bit stiff, especially at first.  That is a good thing.  It
means it won't start falling over after you use it for a while.

Try this: Fully collapse the telescopic section.  Set the elbow so it is
at a right angle.  Then use one finger near the end of the antenna (so
you have some leverage) to rotate the antenna clockwise.

Mike