[Hackrf-dev] Retune time for the hackRF One

Patrick Sathyanathan wpats at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 26 20:46:01 EDT 2016

Thanks for offering to help, Mike. I will try to reduce the program so its easier to debug.

BTW, the ANT500 I received from NooElec does not have the rotating collar I expected from the description. So it sticks out at an odd angle when fixed to the radio. I have spent some time searching online for telescopic antennas which rotate to the right orientation and the only solution I've found so far is the Watson W889 which has a BNC connector (with rotating collar) + a BNC/SMA adaptor.

--Patrick