[Hackrf-dev] SDR# and Win7 64bit

Simon Kennedy simon at thekennedys.info
Tue Apr 26 06:04:25 EDT 2016

David,

I haven't been following this thread closely but broken audio sounds like
your CPU's are failing to keep up with the incoming data. Have you tried
reducing the bandwidth and looking at the performance monitor to see if the
CPU is maxing out?

I know when the dust on my CPU fan needs cleaning as the CPU speed won't
increase to avoid overheating - this causes choppy audio until I clean it.

Regards
Simon.