[Hackrf-dev] HackRF USB

chillmf at nctv.com chillmf at nctv.com
Sat Apr 23 08:32:07 EDT 2016

Ross,

Thanks for taking the time to explain the need for the full High Speed
USB port.

At this time I am getting ready to transition my work to the
STM32F746G-DISCO board which does have a separate HS USB port with the a
PHY chip.

So I will wait until I have this board in hand to look at porting the
hackrf.c code.

There is so much to learn!

Regards,

Charley