[Hackrf-dev] HackRF not working - help

Dominic Spill dominicgs at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 17:18:45 EDT 2016

On 9 April 2016 at 17:10, Don Gray <dgray00 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> 4)  Right after the blinky.dfu download, the HackRF the USB, RX & TX LEDs
> are blinking. The RF LED is off. The 3V3 and 1V8 LEDs are on.
> I should note that the ones that are on are at proper brightness and NOT as
> I have observed before, dim. Same with the RF LED that is off, it's
> completely off.

Well, we know that firmware is running, so DFU mode is working.  I
guess the next step would be to test the other pieces of hardware
until we find which part is causing the firmware to fail.  It's
probably easiest for us to do this at the GSG lab.

Could you contact me off list with details about where you bought your
HackRF One?

Thanks,
  Dominic