[Hackrf-dev] Shielding and distance from the PC makes a difference!

n0p [Luis Bernal] lbernal at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 11:51:58 EDT 2016

Once you solder the shields, there's not much difference on using a
metallic enclosure or not
I've tried it around all sorts of RF noise sources with all four
combinations of shields/enclosure.
The aluminium enclosure is pretty nice and it protects the HackRF if you
keep it in your backpack like me, but it doesn't do much for RF shielding
once you have the shields.