[Hackrf-dev] HackRF DX 100Km on 1296.1

R. Niles Vaught nvaught at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 23 18:16:20 EDT 2015

I would love to see your GRC flow graphs for TX.  I have successfully RX 220 , 440 and 2 M, but no TX yet.
NilesK4RNV

     On Wednesday, September 23, 2015 5:43 PM, Tom <vsboost at hotmail.com> wrote:

 Well done, I have done a little on 2m in fm on a diamond x7000.On 24 Sep 2015 6:37 am, Dana Shtun <ve3dss at hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi All
Last night fired up the HackRF again into my 43 element loop yagi @ 60 feet and was copiedwith a very good signal strength at a distance of 100 Km (60 Miles) on 1296.1 MHz using CW (morse code)and running the Hack as a propagation beacon (repeating message).Power output appears to be normal, but I am not sure how the IF and RF power controls work exactly .
With the right software front end this little box would be a boon to the VHF UHF amateur radiocommunity for receive and transmit on our VHF UHF and Microwave bands.
I wonder what it would take to interface it to something like PowerSDR ?
RegardsDana VE3DS in Toronto