[Hackrf-dev] decode the .cfile

West, Nathan natw at ostatemail.okstate.edu
Thu Sep 10 11:10:56 EDT 2015

The extension is mostly meaningless, but typically .cfile or .dat in this
context is just a binary file with samples. You can look in the GNU Radio
file source and file sink blocks for your own edification. If you're
looking to do offline processing there are some utility scripts that you
can look at for how to read these in python or octave; see
gnuradio/gr-utils.

nw