[Hackrf-dev] decode the .cfile

Scott Davis scottk5ta at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 00:41:55 EDT 2015

I’m not sure what you want to “do" with the data.

I have not played .cfiles, so somebody else on this list can probably be of more help.

I think you can view the spectrum represented by the data with a GRC flowgraph something like:

  File Source -> Throttle -> FFT sink   (?)  You probably need to know at least the sample rate of the captured data….

Like I said, I have no experience in this area.

Good luck,

-Scott