[Hackrf-dev] How to Scan 2.4 Ghz, 5Ghz Wi-Fi and non Wi-Fi device using HackrfOne

chandu chandu73 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 22:48:12 EST 2015

I just need to scan the range of frequencies related to WiFi (both 2.4GHz
and 5GHz) and decide which channels are busy and which are not. It's like a
special WiFi Channel Scanner, only that we will also take into account
non-WiFi signals. So the solution will probably not need to "fully decode"
the signals, especially if it's clear that the hardware cannot handle it.
Is such a solution possible?

--
Thanks & Regards
Chandu