[Hackrf-dev] Analog TV Transmitter

Iluta V iluta2009 at gmail.com
Tue May 26 10:13:00 EDT 2015

Thanks, Karsten,

You expressed absolutely my thoughts, when you said that, please allow me
to cite again: "you may write your own firmware and your own library, for
any operating system you want".

I suspect that people demanding for them software and hardware be served on
a dining plate for Windows, out of 95% won't be able / willing to write a
code or two themselves. And out of those who can do it in Windows, will
have a heck of a good time to do it in open source as well. So either you
know both or know none.

My 10+ years in Aviation industry where a national airline was built from
ground up in all aspects have proved it to be like that and not otherwise.

Future is Open.

BR,

Iluta