[Hackrf-dev] ExtIO for HDSDR for HackRF

Tom vsboost at hotmail.com
Tue May 12 20:01:11 EDT 2015

I believe if the ExtIO is enabled for transmitting you get a TX button in
HDSDR

https://sites.google.com/site/g4zfqradio/hdsdr-iq-balance

Q: TX doesn't work! How do I enable it?
A: Yes, this can happen. We extended the ExtIO-DLL interface to allow RX/TX
switching in HDSDR versions 2.13 and above. TX functionality requires
support from your ExtIO-DLL. Without this ExtIO support, HDSDR cannot
provide the TX function. You may be able to get TX support for HDSDR by
contacting the manufacturer of your radio, or alternatively by contacting
the developer of the ExtIO.