[Hackrf-dev] ExtIO for HDSDR for HackRF

steve smith niceguyinfl at hotmail.com
Tue May 12 17:25:15 EDT 2015

To the best that I can see using HDSDR, the software doesn't provide any items for transmit capability - or any of the features that would be required for setting up various levels for transmitting.  It would seem that even the the ExtIO would have that ability to switch the SDR radio, if the software itself doesn't have any features to support that ability, then it is useless.  It would be something that the HDSDR author would have to implement before the DLL would be of any use to anyone.

Just my opinion.

Steve