[Hackrf-dev] hackrf_open() failed: HACKRF_ERROR_LIBUSB (-1000)

Dominic Spill dominicgs at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 13:26:29 EDT 2015

On 18 March 2015 at 14:55, Vincent Le Nir <vlenir.ciss.rma at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Have you tried switching between TX and RX without closing the device?
>
> I also tried this approach, but without closing the device I have another
> error related to the problem that I cannot write or read from the transfer
> buffer.

Could you tell me what this error is?  It seems like this one might be
more useful to solve for your issue.

I think the hackrf_open() problem may be down to closing the device
and what that causes libusb / the kernel to do to the device.  I don't
know enough about this right now, but I can take a look.

thanks,
  Dominic