[Hackrf-dev] <DKIM> Re: HackRF with Raspberry Pi 2 Overruns

Emmanuel Fusté emmanuel.fuste at laposte.net
Wed Mar 4 15:48:56 EST 2015

I don't know exactly for the 2B:
The "new" CPU is exactly the same SOC but with a new ARM core IP (quad
core A7). All the peripherals IP are the same. Perhaps the USB core is
different from the previous SOC, but I don't think so.
The external I/O chip (USB HUB and USBtoEthernet) is not the problem.
The problem is the USB part of the SOC/Processor with is broken by design.

Emmanuel.