[Hackrf-dev] GPS Spoofing for forensic use

OSQZSS osqzss at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 03:38:22 EDT 2015

It seems that the software failed to read the ephemeris file.
I think it was caused by the way to handle "new lines" and "carriage
return" differently in Windows and Linux.
With these example files, you can see 13 satellites.

> I wanted to give a try to your code which I compiled on FreeBSD.
>
> I do not understand why the number channel is equal to 0. I thought the
number of channel was defined by the number of satelittes in sight
(visible). Am I reading/understanding your code correctly ?