[Hackrf-dev] ubuntu 14.04lts

Rainer Matla rainer at matla.me
Sat Jul 18 07:57:24 EDT 2015

Thank you for your tipps!

Uname -r gives a 3.13.0-57 generic Kernel

Rmmod hackrf gives me: "module hackrf is not currently loaded"

I can't find powernap, so i guess it is not installed and the same with laptop-mode

But: your tipps lead me to the tlp service. And there is an auto suspension for usb activated. So i deactivated it in /etc/default/tlp , or better added the device identifier to the blacklist and it now works like a charm!

Thank you!

Rainer Matla