[Hackrf-dev] ubuntu 14.04lts

Iluta V iluta2009 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 17:22:31 EDT 2015

As Shakespeare said "much ado about nothing".

Just install via Pybombs and thats about it. I was " illiterate " as you
are, the only diffetence being that I didn't ask a single question around
here. Just do it and work around your own problems and try to learn
something.  Otherwise you'll be asking here questions all your life and not
learning anything yourself.

On Tuesday, July 7, 2015, <tokens at myranch.com> wrote:
> I now have all signs of gnuradio, gqrx, osmosdr, uhd, hackrf gone from
the computer. Once again, I want to be able to use gnuradio-companion with
HackRF-One and with USRP B200. There have been several suggestions as to
how to install. What are the pros and cons of the methods. I am Linux
illiterate so please be explicit.